Q. Why won't my prints send?
McDermott Library has switched to cloud printing, causing the following changes:
- After verifying all settings, choosing the Black or Color printer and clicking Print, you will no longer be prompted to name your print job or supply a password.
- The print job is named according to that of the file being sent.
- Ensuring that you are swiping your Comet Card on the correct printer (Black or Color), you will now see only the print jobs that you send, instead of all students' jobs.
- The Comet Card used at the printer must match the user logged in to the computer from which the document was sent.
- Students may now print in any campus computing lab regardless of where the file was sent from - this now includes mobile printing! Click here for more information.
Our most common problems can be prevented by carefully checking the print settings before sending.
Was this helpful? 0 0