How do I pay a Library fine if I'm a TexShare user?
Paying an overdue fine as a TexShare or Community User at McDermott Library:
- Contact Access Services at (972) 883-2953 or email@example.com to determine the fine amount.
- Find the link to Pay Fines at the top of the Library's homepage then scroll to the Pay Online button (direct link to pay fines)
- Enter your fine amount, then click the Add to Cart button. Complete the requests for information that follow.
- For NetID and UTD ID, enter ten zeroes . Enter your personal email even though it says UTD Email.
- Complete the rest of the payment prompts until you reach the "Thank You" page. Access Services will receive a prompt to post your payment to your account.
Was this helpful? 0 0