Q. Can I print from my laptop, phone or tablet?
Mobile printing is supported through a service called CometPrint. Please follow the steps below to send prints from your laptop, phone, or tablet:
- Use your UTD email to compose a new message. Attach your letter-sized attachments (8.5" x 11") and address the email to firstname.lastname@example.org for black & white prints or email@example.com for color prints.
- Wait for a confirmation email stating that your print job has been sent to a kiosk. First time users may be required to register with CometPrint in this email.
- Go to the Library's Print/Copy/Scan area or any general computing lab on campus and swipe your Comet Card at a printer.
- Select the document you wish to print.
- Press the Print button, then the Log off button. The Comet Card used at the printer must be active, and belong to the person that emailed the print job.
Was this helpful? 0 0